Campus Relations and Recruitment Specialist
1. Assist the Manager of Workforce Planning and Retention as well as the Director of Professional Practice in the development and implementation of a best in class campus relations program with carefully selected institutions that align with our goals, vision and culture.
2. Create and nurture relationships with campus stakeholders (faculty, career center, professional associations, and student organizations) at our core colleges.
3. Deliver full-cycle recruitment services for our corporate open positions.
4. Coordinate and maintain an annual campus and event recruitment calendar. Ensure each event is properly staffed and all events are meticulously planned in advance.
5. Model and lead campus and event activities to ensure flawless execution, a remarkable candidate experience, and valuable relationships with participants.
6. Promote and use relationship management tools to store and manage vital information for talent pipelining. Leverage social media and relationship management tools for promoting events.
7. Track, manage, and report campus and event metrics and data to continuously evaluate and improve the program.
8. Assist the Director of Professional Practice with the promotion and management of the externship program for critical talent pools. Create and develop a recruitment strategy to attract the top students into the program and strive for best in class conversion rates toward full-time employment.
9. Partner with the Talent Acquisition team for recruitment support and strategy fulfillment.
10. Schedules meetings and conference calls; Details include but are not limited to securing meeting location, reserving and preparing conference rooms, preparing meeting materials, sending invitations, setting up teleconferences, and arranging catering.
11. Obtains, compiles and assembles information and data from a wide variety of sources in order to prepare reports, presentations, agendas and correspondence using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, iCIMS, or SharePoint.
12. Maintains databases and spreadsheets; may also research, and analyze data and design/generate associated reports for management
13. Assist with project management for Workforce Planning and Retention and participate in
various review stages of the project and proposal processes.
14. Participates in continuous quality improvement activities and teams.
15. Participates in supporting the organization’s vision, mission and values and adheres to DeKalb Medical Standards of Behavior.
16. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of DeKalb Medical.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Related Field or equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· 1-2 years of related experience and/or HR Recruitment, preferably in the Healthcare industry
· Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external constituents.
· Demonstrate operational effectiveness by managing multiple events, schedules, changes and relationships while constantly prioritizing workload.
· Must possess the core attributes for success: personable, relational, proactive, independent, attentive to details, thorough, committed to excellence, tenacious and a problem solver.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus).
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle a large volume of duties at one time.
· Must possess excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills.
· Must possess strong written and oral communication skills