Imager Radiologic I ARRT PRN
The Imager Radiologic ARRT is responsible for performing a variety of imaging procedures with minimal supervision. Works with the physicians and all other staff members to ensure patient care is performed with the highest quality and efficiency.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
- Use technical skills to obtain quality images
- Practice radiation safety
- Operate equipment according to the operation standards
- Assists in student training and supervision
- Manages workflow efficiently
- Participates in continuous quality improvement teams and activities.
- Participates in supporting the organization’s vision, mission and values and adheres to DeKalb Medical Standards of Behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of DeKalb Medical.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
- Registered or registry eligible by ARRT OR registered or registry eligible by ARDMS or have completed a accredited US program OR registered by ARRT or NMTCB registered or registry eligible
- BCLS certified
- Attend inservices required by DeKalb Medical Center and Imaging Services specific
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Performs skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable.
- Demonstrates and maintains competencies specific to patient population served.