Nurse Resident New Grad RN's- Apply now for the Nurse Residency Program! Hillandale location
You will work side by side with a Registered Nurse and apply theoretical knowledge to everyday patient care situations.
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of Patient Care Tech & ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Recipient must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX) and have Georgia issued RN license within the past 12 months.
- Sign an 24-month Nurse Residency service agreement.
- Recipient must agree to work full-time (minimum 64 hours pay period).