Nurse Resident New Grad RN's- Apply now for the Nurse Residency Program! North Decatur location
Please Attend our Information sessions at our North Decatur Location (2701 North Decatur Rd. Decatur, GA 30033)
North Decatur Information Sessions Dates and Time:
January 25, 2018 at 3pm-4pm
February 9, 2018 at 3pm-4pm
February 27, 2018 at 3pm-4pm
Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
You will work side by side with a Registered Nurse and apply theoretical knowledge to everyday patient care situations.
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of Patient Care Tech & ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Recipient must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX) and have Georgia issued RN license within the past 12 months.
- Sign an 24-month Nurse Residency service agreement.
- Recipient must agree to work full-time (minimum 64 hours pay period).