Nurse RN PRN Plan A
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing,
intervention, and evaluation
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of PCTs & ancillary personnel while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.C
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.