Nurse RN PRN
RN: Telemetry, PRN
Experienced RN in Telemetry nursing needed at the Hillandale Center. Family centered care with focus on customer service and quality of care! RN GA license with BLS through the American Heart Association required.
BSN preferred (will consider ASN candidates that commit to enroll in BSN program within 1 year post hire)
Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing,
intervention, and evaluation
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of PCTs & ancillary personnel while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.C
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.