Post Anesthesia Care RN - PRN - 1 to 3 Shift Per Two Weeks! - 12n - 12a - (Some Call Required)
Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing,
intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of LPN & ancillary personnel while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.