Rad Onc Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN) Rad Onc - Lithonia GA
Full time, days with Rad Onc or Oncology experience to assist Rad Oncology Physician at DeKalb - Hillandale campus.
CBR/BLS required along with unrestricted GA RN license.
apply today at www.dekalbmedical.org
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to evaluate, direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains medical records.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
- Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate from an accredited college of nursing.
- ASN degree required, BSN strongly preferred.
- > Two (2) years of experience in clinical specialty is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.