Registered Nurse - Critical Care ***Sign On Bonus Available!***
Registered Nurse (RN): Critical Care
New positions available for RNs in critical care and step-down units. Must be RN with license in state of GA. ACLS.
Prefer 2+ years experience. Day and night shifts available. Highly competitive salary and benefits packages. Up to $10,000 sign on bonus with 2 year commitment.
Apply on-line at www.dekalbmedical.org\careers or contact Shawn.Burns@dekalbmedical.org
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to evaluate, direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains medical records.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
- Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate from an accredited college of nursing.
- ASN degree required, BSN strongly preferred.
- > Two (2) years of experience in clinical specialty is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.