Registered Nurse RN- Emergency Room- Weekend Option- 11a-11p
As a Registered Nurse in the DeKalb Medical Emergency Department, you will utilize the nursing process to evaluate, direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on our North Decatur campus in a safe, proficient manner according to individual patient needs. The Registered Nurse will:
- Assess patient health problems and needs
- Develop and implement nursing care plan
- Maintain medical records
- Provide patient care, treatment and services (within scope)
Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
DeKalb Medical offers the following benefits to our emergency department registered nurses:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus (with a 2-year work agreement)
- Competitive pay
- Commuter program
- Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate from an accredited college of nursing.
- ASN degree required, BSN strongly preferred.
- > Two (2) years of experience in clinical specialty is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
Are you interested in becoming an RN in DeKalb Medical's emergency department? Apply today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We recently increased our RN pay grids and also gave our internal staff a significant pay raise.