Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU Stepdown Unit - FT(Nights)
RN: ICU, FT Nights 7p-7a
Immediate opening for experienced ICU RN at DeKalb Medical. Great team environment, great pay and benefit packages! Sign on Bonus with work commitment for those who qualify. Must have active GA RN License and ACLS. Apply on-line or contact nurse recruiter directly at Shawn.Burns@dekalbmedical.org
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to evaluate, direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains medical records.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
- Current Georgia License as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate from an accredited college of nursing.
- ASN degree required, BSN strongly preferred.
- > Two (2) years of experience in clinical specialty is required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.