Registered Nurse (RN) - Resource Pool "Float" Women & Infants - PRN(Days and Nights)
Join DeKalb Medical in our newly formed Women and Infant Resource Team!
DeKalb Medical has earned the international “Baby-Friendly” Hospital Initiative (BFHI) designation from Baby-Friendly USA, Inc. DeKalb Medical is the first hospital in Georgia to achieve this prestigious designation. In addition to the “Baby-Friendly” designation, the hospital was also awarded a 5-STAR Hospital Recognition from the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing, intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of LPN & ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
PRN RESOURCE TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Georgia License
- Two years recent hospital experience in women and infant services and ability to work competently in 2 of 3 areas.
- AHA certifications- BLS, ACLS, NRP
- STABLE certification