(Driver) Wellness on Wheels Asst PRN
Assists patients who are receiving a mammogram on the Wellness on Wheels motor coach by providing supportive customer service when they board the motor coach, prepare for the mammogram and exit the motor coach. Supports the Operations Coordinator by preparing reports, organizing schedules, supporting quality improvement. Drives the motor coach as needed. Supports Community Outreach by assisting with outreach events as needed.
1. Helps prepare motor coach for mammogram events and cleans up/restocks at conclusion of event.
2. Prior to WOW event, schedules patients for mammograms, conducts insurance verification and all necessary steps to ensure complete registration in SCI.
3. Greets patients and provides emotional support if needed, assists if needed with registration paperwork, escorts patients to changing area then to mammography area
4. Organizes schedules, prepares event reports, supports corporate and community clients by guiding them through the event process
5. Drives Wellness on Wheels motor coach as needed
6. As needed, participates in Community Outreach events, such as health fairs, doctor talks and other events supported by DeKalb Medical.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities and teams.
- Supports the organization’s vision, mission and values and adheres to DeKalb Medical Standards of Behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of DeKalb Medical.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure/Certifications Required:
· CDL license to drive 42’ motor coach (class C or higher CDL with airbrake endorsement)
· Clean driving record
· Minimum high school graduate
· Experience working in a field that requires constant strong interpersonal skills
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access), e mail and electronic calendar
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to details and accuracy
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and self-starting skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with friendliness and compassion