DeKalb Medical, voted Best Place to Work by Atlanta Business Chronicle, offers a comprehensive benefits package.
As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent by offering benefits that strive to balance health, work & life needs for our employees.
- Health Plans – DeKalb Medical offers 3 health plans to choose from . You can be sure there's a plan that will fit your needs as well as your budget.
- Low Prescription Co–Pays
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Designed to help you take home more of your earnings by allowing you to pay for certain medical, child and dependent care expenses with pre–tax dollars.
- Matching 403(b) Retirement Plan – Employees are eligible upon hire
- Wellness Program
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement, as well as a discount on tuition through some of our well known educational partners
- Adoption Reimbursement-up to $4,000 for adopting a child
- Numerous Discounts with Providers & Local Attractions
- Employee Concierge Service- that provides giftcards, car detailing and drycleaning onsite to assist you while you work